Next Generation Magnesium & B-Complex Drink Mix
6 Forms Magnesium
10 Essential B's (3 B1!)
PLUS Organic Baobab!Shop Now
A One-Of-A-Kind Powdered Magnesium & B-Complex Drink Mix!
Magnesium & Essential B Vitamins are so vital to metabolic processes that we hand crafted a unique product designed to carefully meet the body's specific demands. Mito-Energy+ synergistically combines 6 carefully chosen forms of Magnesium with 10 Essential B Vitamins, including 3 Forms of B1 in a base of delicious & nutritious Organic Baobab, creating a one-of-a-kind powdered Magnesium & B-Complex Drink Mix.
Magnesium is involved in over 500 metabolic enzymes & the production of ATP in the Mitochondria. It works with many other nutrients, including the B vitamins (esp. B1). Most people are deficient in Magnesium, B1, & several other B Vitamins, thereby impairing ATP production & much more.*
What makes Mito-Energy+ a one-of-a-kind product?
- It is the only powdered Mg product that contains 6 different forms of magnesium with 10 Essential B Vitamins, including 3 Forms of B1, in a whole superfood base of Baobab.
- It is designed to be consumed throughout the day vs just drinking it down or popping a pill. This is much more physiologically beneficial and the way we would or should naturally be consuming magnesium in nature if it weren’t depleted from our soil and water supply.
- It has a very light, neutral taste that actually makes water taste better. There are NO added sweeteners or flavoring.
- The above three factors work together to enhance absorption and minimize any potential gastric distress or intestinal ‘dumping.’ We are ALL magnesium deficient, however, taking magnesium supplements has classically posed several problems. The most limiting issue involved causing significant bouts of loose stools (as well as explosive diarrhea in some). That is due to slow absorption combined with magnesium’s muscle relaxation effects on the muscles that line the intestines.
- It provides approximately 600mg of elemental magnesium per 5 gram serving, almost twice the amount provided in the leading magnesium powder.
- By comparison to the world’s top selling magnesium product, Mag 6X provides almost twice the dose of magnesium and almost twice the number of servings of a much more complete magnesium formulation in a whole food base of the King of Superfruits, ‘Baobab‘. Our Baobab is organic certified and is a nutritional powerhouse in its own right that comes from the ‘Tree of Life’.
- Value comparison: Nature Calm (an excellent product) is $21 for 54 servings of 325mg of magnesium each. That translates to 39 cents per serving of 325 mg or $1.20 per gram of elemental magnesium. Mag 6X sells for $46 for 100 servings of 600mg of magnesium each. That translates to 46 cents a serving of 600 mg or $0.77 per gram of elemental magnesium plus 1.88gm of Organic Baobab per serving as a major bonus!
Mito-Energy+ consumed throughout the day is a much more physiologically beneficial and natural way of consuming Magnesium!*
- Organic Baobab
- Magnesium Gluconate
- Magnesium Glycinate
- Magnesium Malate
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Magnesium Citrate
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- B1 as Benfotiamine
- B1 as Thiamine Mononitrate
- B1 as Thiamine HCL
- B2 as Riboflavin
- B3 as Niacin Hexoinositol
- B5 as Pantothenic Acid
- B6 as Pyroxidine HCL
- B7 as Biotin
- B8 as Inositol
- B9 as Folic Acid
- B10 as PABA
- B12 as Methylcobolamin
Potential Benefits & Uses:
- Essential for 500+ Metabolic Reactions
- Production of ATP in the Mitochondria
- Most people are deficient!
- Supports Hundreds of vital biochemical processes
Mito-Energy+ was developed by ‘The Nutrition Ninja Doc’ aka Dr. Max MacCloud (DO, ND, Ph.D.), a Progressive Physician & Nutrition Expert with over 20 Years of experience.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All ingredients used are kosher and Non-GMO, however, we have chosen not to bear the additional expenses of additional costly 'certifications' beyond our Department of Agriculture & Organic Certification processes (Organic cert. by CCOF). Our goal is to provide the highest quality products at affordable prices and focus on internal quality controls and product innovations. Being distracted by additional external 'certification organizations' is not compatible with those goals.