Peak Performance Plant Protein
The World’s Best Tasting, Most Balanced & Complete Protein Powder
(It’s also the ONLY REAL-FOOD Protein Powder Available)
–UnflaovQuality protein is vital for health, repair, healing, weight management, healthy aging & immune function.
Developed by ‘The Nutrition Ninja Doc,’ Progressive Physician & Nutrition Expert Dr. Max MacCloud (DO, ND, Ph.D.). Quality protein is vital for health, repair, healing, weight management, healthy aging & immune function.
Contains Premium, Organic, Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder Plus:
- 11 Vital Nutrients that normally only occur in Meat (most are not in whey, milk or egg proteins either).
- Cold-milled Chia to Boost EFAs, Fiber, and Phyto-Nutrients. (not in the Naked version.)
- Our Superfruit, Veggie & Greens Concentrate to add even more Food-Based Vitamins, Minerals & Phyto-Nutrients. (not in the Naked version.)
- 22-36 grams of High-Quality Protein per serving (depending on the flavor/version).
- 3-4 grams of EFAs; 3-4 grams of Fiber; Packed with Phyto-Nutrients; Low Net Carbs.
- Note that this is a “Single Source” plant protein (the Best, Most Balanced & Complete plant source).
- Options Available: as Naked (contains only organic Pumpkin Seed Protein & Protein Booster consisting of 11 pharmaceutical-grade nutrients), Unsweetened-Unflavored (includes Superfood Concentrate, Chia, & Guar Gum); Naturally Sweetened-Unflavored (organic erythritol and stevia are added to the unsweetened version), Chocolate, Coconut Almond and Vanilla (the corresponding flavor is added to the naturally sweetened version).
- All Sweetened versions use Organic Erythritol and Organic Stevia.
Peak Performance Protein is a must for anyone that follows a vegan or mostly plant-based diet to ensure that the 11 vital nutrients that only occur in significant amounts in red meat are available to the body. Additionally, meat-eaters who seek enhanced performance will also benefit from this unique, state-of-the-art plant-based protein powder (since most of them also fail to get optimum amounts of these substances).
BETTER THAN RED MEAT
Red meat has historically had an almost mystical reputation for its strength & vitality-promoting effects over the millennium. After all, it is a muscle and therefore contains all of the key materials to build muscle.
The Ancient Greek civilization thrived for around 350 years (far longer than ours thus far). They were highly intelligent and keen observers of what worked. They had sports & games that were every bit as popular as our modern professional sports and a great deal of importance and emphasis was placed on their Olympic games. They had special training facilities, trainers, training routines, and diets. Interestingly, and amazingly, the most popular diet for top Olympic athletes for over 100 years was a virtually all meat diet. Being that the games had such importance and that they were very intelligent and practical, the adoption of an all-meat diet was not simply done on a whim or based on a fad. They had some serious observational data to back it up.
11 VITAL NUTRIENTS ADDED
Plant-Based Proteins simply do not contain all the vital nutrients that meat does. This is well established and involves much more than just the amino acid profile. We are NOT advocating that anyone adopt or follow a meat-based diet, we’re simply examining the data and adapting to it. That is why Dr. Max studied what nutrients naturally-occur in significant amounts in red meat and are very low, or non-existent, in the plant kingdom. That is what led to the development of Peak Performance Plant Protein. It was created to finally provide those choosing not to eat meat all of the vital nutrients that normally occur only in red meat and are missing from all plant-based diets (and most others as well). Those nutrients are also mostly absent from Milk, Whey, and Egg proteins as well. They include:
- L-Carnosine: Increases endurance, strength & power. Beta-Alanine is converted into L-Carnosine in the body as L-Carnosine is not well absorbed directly.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine): Used to boost muscle protein synthesis, fat burning & more. Although most proteins include some of these essential amino acids, the amounts are insufficient to provide the full benefits.
- Carnitine: Boosts fat transport into mitochondria (the subcellular organelle responsible for 95+% of the body’s energy production) which increases fat burning & energy production.
- Creatine: Boosts short term, explosive muscle contractions, athletic performance, brain, heart & energy.
- Glutamine: A vital amino acid required for muscle maintenance, immune function, intestinal health, glutathione production & growth hormone production.
- Lysine: A vital amino acid that’s crucial for collagen formation (seriously lacking in plant-based diets and depleted by exercise). Collagen is a major connective tissue protein that is vital for our body’s foundation of structural integrity.
- Protease enzyme: Assists with protein digestion & absorption. All whole, raw foods contain ‘food enzymes’ that help that food breakdown and digest when consumed. They are absent from all cooked and processed foods.
- Taurine: Dubbed “the wonder molecule” and “longevity elixir,” taurine has many vital functions in the body. It declines with age, obesity & diabetes.
- Vitamin B12: Has numerous vital functions, including DNA synthesis, fatty acid & amino acid synthesis, energy production & blood cell formation.
AVAILABLE IN 6 FLAVORS: Chocolate | Coconut Almond | Naturally Sweetened-Unflavored | Naked (pure) | Unsweetened-Unflavored | Vanilla.
BULK PACKAGE OPTIONS: 2.2 lb. Tubs | 30 oz Bag | 2.5Kg. Mylar Bag (for bulk sizes: 2.5, 5, and 10Kg).
SINGLE SERVING PACKETS: 10 Packets (choice of 1 flavor) | 5 Packets Variety Sampler (1 each of 5 flavors)
Directions: Add a scoop to 6 to 12 oz of liquid (we recommend almond milk or coconut milk) add some ice, shake or blend. Add frozen fruit to take it up a notch.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All ingredients used are kosher and Non-GMO, however, we have chosen not to bear the additional expenses of additional costly ‘certifications’ beyond our Department of Agriculture & Organic Certification processes (Organic cert. by CCOF). Our goal is to provide the highest quality products at affordable prices and focus on internal quality controls and product innovations. Being distracted by additional external ‘certification organizations’ is not compatible with those goals.