To Make Muesli:
For Muesli: Make the World’s Most Super-Nutritious & Delicious High-Protein, Nutrient-Dense Muesli!
- Take 1-2 scoops of mix per serving you’d like to make and place it into a seal-tight, Tupperware ® style container;
- Use any combination of Superfood Protein Mix or Superfood Macaroon Mix along with additional P3 or P4 if you’d like to boost the protein content even more;
- Add some water, juice, or milk (almond or coconut recommended); use just enough to cover the mix with the liquid;
- Mix it up so that the liquid contacts all of the mix;
- Place the cover on and then put the container in a dark place at room temperature for several hours (overnight works great);
- In the morning open the container and enjoy your Superfood Muesli! It will be largely predigested (by the enzymes that occur naturally in any raw food). The moisture, darkness, temperature work to activate the enzymes overnight. In the morning it will be much sweeter than it was the night before due to the enzyme action on the carbohydrates.
- There are many variations of this; you can add some quality yogurt or kefir to the mix (mix it in and let it sit overnight as well or just add it in the morning); you can also add a variety of fresh fruits (slices &/or mashed), nuts, seeds, oats, granola, etc.
- Note: once it has predigested, save any leftover for another meal or snack in the refrigerator.